Please note the packages mentioned in this article are no longer available.
Say “I do” in your own winter wonderland
Picture glittering frosted branches in a wintry landscape, flickering candles and long tables decorated with berry-laden holly and ivy.
We think winter can be a wonderful time to have a wedding (brides – think velvet and fur!) and Cairns Farm is both a brilliantly versatile all-year-round venue and a really cosy place to stay, with woodburning stoves and open fires in the farmhouse and honeymoon retreat.
Whether it’s a rustic festive theme with shared hot platters and a foot-stomping traditional ceilidh or a Snow Queen feast lit by strings of fairy lights, your Winter Wedding at Cairns Farm will make a very special end or start of the year for you and all your guests.
Our Winter Wedding Package is available from December 2020 to the end of March 2021 and includes two nights’ accommodation for 12 people.
It’s fantastic value for 70 guests and includes all of the following:
- Exclusive use of Cairns Farm Estate venue on the day of your wedding
- Exclusive use of Cairns Farmhouse for 2 nights (sleeping 10)
- Exclusive use of our honeymoon suite, The Keep, for 2 nights
- Tables, chairs, crockery, and cutlery
- Ceremony held in dedicated ceremony area
- Dedicated Event Manager and Hospitality Team
- 3 course wedding breakfast for 70 guests
- 1 glass of fizz for the drinks reception, ½ bottle wine per person and 1 glass of fizz for speeches
- Master of services by Event Manager
- Cash Bar or Account Bar
- Complimentary menu tasting for the wedding couple
Additional guests are welcomed, and we will provide a bespoke price based on your preferred guest numbers. Cabins accommodation for a further 12 people is also available at an additional cost.