Your wedding doesn’t have to be on a Saturday!
More and more couples are choosing midweek dates to say their vows and there are lots of good reasons why.
Number one is say farewell to a long-drawn-out engagement: non-weekend dates are much more likely to be available at Cairns Farm, sooner than you might think.
You won’t need to worry that your wedding is going to clash with one of your friends’ dates and you can take advantage of a discounted price too.
You’ve also got a much better chance of grabbing the top suppliers so you can assemble your dream team of florist, photographer and band – they tend to get booked up years in advance for Fridays and Saturdays so with a midweek date, you’ve got an excellent chance of getting the ones you want on board.
Our Midweek Wedding Package runs year-round, taking place over 3 days with your wedding on the Wednesday, and includes two nights’ accommodation for 12 people.
Prices start from £13,100 for 70 guests and includes:
- Exclusive use of Cairns Farm Estate venue on the day of your wedding
- Exclusive use of Cairns Farmhouse for 2 nights (sleeping 10)
- Exclusive use of our honeymoon suite, The Keep, for 2 nights
- Hire of tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and table styling to include natural runner & green foliage – you don’t need to worry about organizing that, we’re on it!
- Walk down the aisle in style and experience your ceremony held in a dedicated Ceremony Room, with views across Harperrig Reservoir
- Access to your very own, dedicated Event Manager, Wedding Planner and Hospitality Team to ensure things run smoothly
- A delicious 3-course wedding breakfast for 70 guests, plus an invite to a Cairns Farm Estate Tasting Evening
- 1 glass of fizz for the drinks reception, ½ bottle wine per person and 1 glass of fizz for speeches
- A Master of Services to keep your guests in the loop with the goings-on of the day
- A fully Cashless Bar – a better, quicker experience for you and your guests, and better for the environment too!
Additional guests are welcomed, and we will provide a bespoke price based on your preferred guest numbers. Our cosy cabins (sleeping a further 12 people) are also available at an additional cost.
If you’d like to find out more about holding your wedding at Cairns Farm Estate, we’d love to show you round and talk to you about your dream day.
We still have some availability for our 2022 Midweek Weddings, get in touch now to find out more.